I’m going to give you the list of best veggies that you can air-fry on the keto diet.
For Christmas I gave a BUNCH of hints to my husband that I wanted an Airfryer.
Christmas morning comes, I open my giant gift . . . and it’s an Instant Pot!
I tried not to show my disappointment. . . But needless to say, that instant pot was returned with the promise of getting an air-fryer.
6 months later, we finally got one! We got this bad boy:
It’s a 2 in 1 instant pot AND airfryer. And I’m a little bit in love. This is the 8 quart version. And it is SO WORTH IT! Do yourself a favor and upgrade to the biggest version right away if you haven’t already.
My body LOVES low carb, but the rest of my family likes eating the standard american diet. But what we all share, is a love for roasted veggies.
You can toss almost any vegetable with salt, pepper, garlic, and oil, then put it on a sheet and bake it in the oven, and it will come out tasting amazing!
So of course, the first thing we did when we got the airfryer, was we went to the store and picked out every veggie that we thought would taste good.
So here is my list of favorite to not-favorite (they were all good though) of keto airfryer veggies
- Brussel Sprouts. The ONLY way to make brussel sprouts taste good, is to cover them in parmesan cheese. So try out this recipe (Parmesan Brussel Sprouts in the air fryer)
- Broccoli. You can use my simple oil/salt/pepper style, or use this recipe that uses nutritional yeast
- Zucchini. Zucchini is such a versatile vegetable, that I couldn’t just include one recipe! (Zucchini Fries) (simple grilled zucchini) (zucchini chips)
- Yellow Squash. Pretty simiar to zucchini in my opinion. But here is a good and simple recipe anyways (yellow squash with everything seasoning)
- Asparagus. Ok, so most veggies taste better with cheese! (roasted parmesan asparagus in air fryer)
- Green Beans (garlic parmesan green beans)
- Cauliflower. You can try this (curry cauliflower) recipe
- Spaghetti Squash. I put it whole in the intstapot setting first. then when it was soft, I cut it and put it in the air fryer because I hate cutting the squash! (air fried spaghetti squash). Also, check out my favorite thing to make with spaghetti squash (baked million dollar spaghetti squash spaghetti)
- Mozzarella Sticks. (i know these aren’t technically vegetables, but you gotta try these (keto mozzarella sticks in the airfryer). My sister made these for me when I was visiting at her house, and so this was the whole reason I bought the air fryer in the first place!
- Jicama Fries.. I know I said I tried all of these. I lied. This one I WANT to try so badly! I love fries so much! (and fries are ah-mazing in the air fryer) and I am hoping that as soon as I can find a jicama at the store, that this recipe will be all I hoped for. (jicama and chilli fries)
There you have it!
Keto airfryer veggies
the top 10 reasons why I bought an airfryer for my keto diet. . .
I know that wasn’t my title, but that is how I feel about it. After tasting the brussel sprouts, I knew every penny was well spent.
Make sure you order yours today!
Plus for a dessert-like snack, try keto candied pecans in the airfryer!